Yet another techie's blog

The rants and occassional rave of a desktop support tech workin' (if you can call it that) for the government.

Friday, November 10, 2006

The Phantom Menace

So far, so good. Star Wars in HD looks terrific (I wish it weren't in the middle of the frickin' night so I could turn the sub-woofer on - but I'm nervous about pissing off my neighbors so my 7.1 surround sound system than can pump out 1000 watts is in stereo mode with the center and L/R channels cranked up)

It's almost 2am and I'm not really feeling too tired. The nap I took this evening helped out a lot with that (*sigh* I need to take naps now to stay up late).

And I don't care how stale and wooden Natalie Portman's dialog is in the movies, I still want to have sex with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home